Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bits and Bobs 4 Bubs

As I am expecting baby number 3 in June, hubby and I got around to talking about all the bits and bobs that we still have and no longer have for the new bub.

I also got to thinking about all the lovely things that I didn't have with my two girl's that I would love to have now.  So I put on my thinking cap and armed myself with my measuring tape, pad and pen and set out coming up with ideas and patterns for all those lovely goodies.

And now that I am going to be a stay at home mum for a few more years, I thought I would put my hobby to good use and become a Work At Home Mum.

Thinking about it now I am a bit scared and what am I thinking with a new baby on it's way but I need to get out of my comfort zone and believe in myself. 

And so that is how Bits and Bobs 4 Bubs was born:

So what have I been up to, well here are just a few things that I have already made:



Trolley Covers
 
Capsule Insert but not happy with it currently re-designing


Nappy Wallet

Capsule/Car seat/Pram Insert

and of course gotta make some Bibs and Burp Clothes

Seat belt Covers

And lots lots more still to come.  I also have a few crochet projects in the works and thinking about giving Bits and Bobs it's own blog so will keep you updated.

So please let me know what you think, would love to hear your feedback and checkout my Facebooks page.  Thanks for your support.

Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment