I actually got around to sewing something this week while the little man slept though. I have had some Michael Miller material since last year that I was going to make apron's and chef's hats out of for my girls. I made one set for my niece for Christmas here. It was the first time I had actually used bias tape and was very proud of myself for not making to much of a mess.
And here is a picture of my little monkeys wearing their new apron's and chef's hats:
So what have you all been up to lately:
|photo's taken from related blogs|
- Jennifer at My Own Road shows us what to do with hubby's old shirts. I will have to rescue a few of my hubby's before they go into his rag pile in the shed.
- Sewing Chick also show us how to turn hubby's old shirts into a onesie, very clever
- Love this dress by Anngela over at Anngela's Pretty Things.
- And who doesn't love this ruffle diaper cover. Checkout the tutorial over at Katie J Gibson
- Ruffles galore here at Butterly Kisses
- Why not change a plain onsie into a ruffle dress using the tutorial over at Sugar Baby Boutique.