Thursday, September 1, 2011

Linkup Party Likes #12

Well I have been busy last week trying to get some sewing done in between feeds and running around after the girls.
So far I have managed to make 4 dresses for the Dress a girl around the World drive with The Sewing Library:
DSC05186
And then there is this little guy! I have designed my own pattern to sell this cute softie on my Bits & Bobs page:

DSC05225
Plus I am planning on opening a Made It store mid September.  The list is endless!! So what have you been up to lately, well lets have a look at what caught my eye:
Isn’t this the cutest tutu.  I found it over at Our Seven Dwarfs:



Just love the colours in this bright silk dress I found at Janlynn-Sewmore:



Another use for Dad’s old shirts over at Sha Designs:




Nothing but County are getting ready for Halloween, head on over and find out how to make this skirt with an easy sew no pattern skirt tutorial:



Stubbornly Crafty has made this adorable owl for her niece:



And I just love the material that Cookie has used in this Apron Style Halter Top over at Cookie and Claire:



Well I’m off to do some more sewing/crocheting, what have you got planned this week?
Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. what an honor to be featured on your blog. I appreciate being included in with all your other great things. thank you so much! And have a great day!
    Love, Cookie and Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my dress. I am glad you like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my ladybug tutu! I really appreciate it!

    Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

    ReplyDelete