Friday, September 16, 2011

Link Party Likes #14

 

Well I have finally done it.  Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs is now open on Made It.  I have moved some items from my Facebook page and uploaded them to Made It but you will still find my smaller items eg hair clips, headbands on my Facebook page.

So I been working on a new nappy wallet that well accommodate 3 modern cloth nappies, will upload a few picture’s soon so I haven’t been able to get around to any tutorials this week, sorry!!!

But let’s see what you all have been up too:

Love this idea, beach tote bags for a wedding gift that I found over at Backless Shirt:

 

You know me I love anything up cycled and this baby dress is adorable over at Cass Can Sew :

 

It’s spring!!! so will have to get sewing with this knit ruffle skirt tutorial from Scatter thoughts of a Crafty Mom:

 

Might just have to make this for my little man.  Love this rocket ship applique I found over at Leafy Treetop Spot :

 

Another ruffle skirt tutorial using fat quarters and a t-shirt over at Elisa Loves:

 

And finally one for the boys, this is just the cutest applique. You can find the tutorial over at Lemon Tree Creations:

Letters 20

Well I think my sewing list just got longer.  What are you going to make this week?  Why not give one of these ago.

Happy Sewing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I'm chuffed as this is the first time anyone has linked to my work :) I'll be smiling all day now!!!

    ReplyDelete