Monday, October 10, 2011

Holiday’s!!!!!

 

So yet again I have been very slack with the posts but that is going to change very soon.

Hubby is finally on holiday, yeah!!!! and I am going to be spending lost of time with our little family enjoying this lovely spring weather.  My little man is finally settling into a routine and sleeping thru the night so I will be able to get to my sewing machine a lot more as well.

When hubby’s holidays are finished I am hoping to be refreshed and back with lots of post to share with you.

As you have noticed I have been making a few regular post eg. Link Party Likes, I found it at the Library. I have decided to make a these and few others on a permanent basis but haven’t decided what days I will do these on.

So watch this space!!!!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment