Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!

 

DSC06148

Wow can’t believe it is 2012. Where did 2011 go too.  I had some much to do towards the end of last year that I just couldn’t get to posting, please forgive me. 

It also didn’t help that my sewing machine decided to breakdown while sewing some Christmas presents.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and a safe new years. My little man has his bottom two teeth now, can’t believe he is 7 1/2 months now. 

We have family photo’s organised for 15th January which I am looking forward too. It is also my mother in laws 60th tomorrow and my husbands grandfathers 90th on the 29th.

I am also taking part in an online market with “Sew” you say Handmade Markets which start on the 8th January.  My sewing machine is backup and running so will be very busy this week.

Also looking at getting a start on Easter Bunny Beanies for my Made It Store and I am taking part in a crochet competition so need to finish that too. 

So as you can see I’m a bit busy but will be back on board with my regular postings on Monday.

Once again, Happy New Year and thank you so much for sticking with me this year.  I will see you all soon

Jennifer xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer,
    Found your message about the crochet contest. I regret it, but like you say: maybe next time. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete