Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tutorial Wednesday

 

I haven’t got a tutorial of my own at the moment but thought I would share this pictures of Miss G in the tutu I made her for Kindy.

28032012602

It was her teachers 30th birthday and she wanted to celebrate with all the kids and they all had to dress up as something that they are learning about at the moment.

28032012599

Grace wanted to be a ballerina as they have been learning about dance so I hunted Pinterest for some tutorials on how to make a no sew tutu.

28032012601

There are some many great ones out there so if you are looking to make your little miss one, check these out!

  1. The Ribbon Retreat – How to make Tutu
  2. Wildflowers and Whimsy – Petti Tutu Tutorial
  3. Vermillion Rules – The extremely detailed tutu tutorial

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment