Lots of goodies to be found amongst the Link parties last week. Here are a just a few of the ones that I liked:
- I have a few more cushions to make around the house so couldn’t resist this blog post by Southern Lovely. I love it when someone thinks outside the box and there are some beautiful place mats out there, you know the one’s you don’t want to by cos you don’t want to make it dirty.
- Where can I get me some of this Washi Tape. I have noticed a few posts around using this stuff but I have never seen it in the craft shops. Ginger Snap Crafts has a great tutorial on how to use washi tape to make this checkboard clipboard.
- And if I can’t find the washi tape in the shops I can always head on over to Nifty Thrifty Things to make my own.
- Miss G has decided that she is no longer a dress kind of girl and needs to wear a skirt everyday so I think I might have to make this lovely skirt over at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
- Themed birthday parties are a very big thing with the kids so what do you do with the table cloth that you bought especially for the party after it’s finished. Well why not make an art smock out of it. You can find the tutorial over at Vixen Made.
- When picking up some library books the other week the Librarian mentioned that she does Quilling and was thinking of holding some classes in the library at the end of the year. I have dabbled in paper toll before but never quilling and thought it was a great idea. So it was lovely to see this butterfly picture over at Wesens-Art after just having this conversation.
- Homespun with Love has a great post on how you can have a herb garden in your own home. I’m thinking about putting some herbs in hanging pots, especially the ones that don’t like a lot of sunlight.
- And Just 2 Birds has got me in the mood for the weekend. It’s our 8th wedding anniversary next week and we are heading out for dinner at our favourite restaurant Cactus Jacks and catching a movie. Can’t wait!!
So there you have it, some more great posts and blogs that you can head on over and checkout.