I have closed up the Made It store for now so that I can revamp and restock. I have a new bike caddie that will be coming soon. This one is up for grabs at the relaunch of 2 Little Bower Birds.
And what have you been up too. Well here are a few of my favourites:
- Love this little pincushion that Paula from Creating in Glass Slippers has made. I just throw my pins into the lid of my pin container. Think I should do something about that.
- I just happen to have this gorgeous elephant fabric in my stash at the moment so just couldn’t resist sharing this lovely little set that Kenda’s Crafts has made.
- What a great idea this one is, resin flowers on thumb tacks. Wouldn’t this be lovely with a handmade coordinating pin board. It’s over at Stars & Sunshine.
- Loving these cute little dinosaurs over at Aiming for Swanlike.
- Fabric Baby Balls are a great handmade gift. Why not enlarge the pattern and make a fabric balloon ball. You can find the tutorial over at Cherie Spare Time.
- What a great find these vintage suitcases are. Can’t wait to see what Crafty Imaginings & Silly Things does with them.
- Looks like these guys all had lots of fun with the photobooth. I am going to have to do this at our next party. Check it out over at Brassy Apple.
- And one that I definately have to do with the kids is the awesome campfire. My girls are always collecting sticks and pretending to have a campfire in the backyard. Thanks for sharing this one EweHooo!
Hope all these lovely ideas helps to get your craft on.
Have a great day!!!!