Monday, June 25, 2012

Link Party Likes #26

 

I have closed up the Made It store for now so that I can revamp and restock.  I have a new bike caddie that will be coming soon.  This one is up for grabs at the relaunch of 2 Little Bower Birds.

DSC08345

And what have you been up too.  Well here are a few of my favourites:

party pic

  1. Love this little pincushion that Paula from Creating in Glass Slippers has made.  I just throw my pins into the lid of my pin container.  Think I should do something about that.
  2. I just happen to have this gorgeous elephant fabric in my stash at the moment so just couldn’t resist sharing this lovely little set that Kenda’s Crafts has made.
  3. What a great idea this one is, resin flowers on thumb tacks.  Wouldn’t this be lovely with a handmade coordinating pin board. It’s over at Stars & Sunshine.
  4. Loving these cute little dinosaurs over at Aiming for Swanlike.
  5. Fabric Baby Balls are a great handmade gift.  Why not enlarge the pattern and make a fabric balloon ball.  You can find the tutorial over at Cherie Spare Time.
  6. What a great find these vintage suitcases are.  Can’t wait to see what Crafty Imaginings & Silly Things does with them.
  7. Looks like these guys all had lots of fun with the photobooth.  I am going to have to do this at our next party. Check it out over at Brassy Apple.
  8. And one that I definately have to do with the kids is the awesome campfire.  My girls are always collecting sticks and pretending to have a campfire in the backyard.  Thanks for sharing this one EweHooo!

Hope all these lovely ideas helps to get your craft on.

Have a great day!!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning me! I'm glad you like it! I hope you get to use your fun fabric soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out for my summer kids dance party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for featuring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for mentioning me and my cool, old suitcases!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my dinosaur taggies :)

    ReplyDelete