Wow what a week. I have looked all over the house and I just can’t find my motivation. I haven’t been getting much sleep due to Miss G waking up what feels like every hour on the hour for silly things and I just can’t work out why.
Today hubby is off helping a mate fit something to his car and all I have managed to do is put dinner in the slow cooker (we are having port wine and garlic marinated rib roast, mmmm) and sit in front of the computer looking through pinterest.
So I thought I would have a look through what all you lovely people have been up to and see if my motivation can be found and what did I find but a whole lot of link ups for some yummy recipes.
Get a load of these:
- I so have to find out if you can get Crescent Roll here in Australia as I have found a few recipes on pinterest that use it and I am just loving the look and sound of this Chicken Broccoli Ring over at Happiest Mom on the Blog.
- And I am going to make these zucchini chips as soon as I get mine growing in the veggie patch. The recipe is over at Shop Girl.
- What about these stuff zucchini’s as well I’m getting hungry just looking at this picture thanks for sharing Recipes We Love.
- Who doesn’t love pizza especially if you put on all the toppings you love yourself. This pizza uses French bread for the base. Thanks Creative Mammas.
- We are having homemade soup for dinner tomorrow so I couldn’t resist sharing this delicious recipe for Irish Potatoe soup from Southern Mom Cooks.
- Wraps are a staple in our household so I will have to try this Avocado Cilantro wrap from Real Rural Mom.
- The name for this one was what grabbed me first and made me laugh and who doesn’t love nachos. But this one has pork on it YUMMO!! Have to make this one for hubby. You can find it over at Moonlighting Mama.
- And it just wouldn’t be right if I didn’t share a dessert recipe. Checkout this coconut and pineapple cheese cake. Perfect for those summer bbq’s. Thanks Sweet Yarns.
Have I made you hungry yet. I know I will be making these for the family. Thanks for sharing this at the linkup parties.
I don’t know about finding my sewing motivation but my stomach is motivated now lol.
Have a great day!
Oh and don’t forget to grab a button!!!!!!