It’s October and you know what that means, yep its nearly HALLOWEEN TIME!!!!! So I thought I would share some of the halloween projects you have shared over the last weeks in the linkup party’s:
- Kristen Duke of Capturing Joy shows you how to make this very cool collage using your photos for this Halloween.
- And what Halloween setting wouldn’t be complete with out a sign and some very spooky looking candle holders. Thanks Melanie from The Crafty Cupboard.
- Don’t get caught with no treats or you will sure be tricked. This candy bowl looks fun and easy to make. You can find out how over at Create. Craft. Love.
- Why not spruce up your plant pots with a bit of Halloween just likes these ones I found over at Mom on Time Out
- You gotta love these witches legs. Reminds me of The Wizard of Oz. You can learn how to add these to any shirt over at Crazy Little Projects.
- Having a party, will why not stop by and grab these great free invites also from Crazy Little Projects
- Grab your self a crazy frame and print off this great little sign from Polkadots on Parade.
- Greet your trick or treaters with these adorable garden sign idea that Stubbornly Crafty found on Pinterest.
- And last by not least, these crazy Halloween signs will spruce up any room during the spooky season. This trio is over at Cox’s Corner.
Enjoy the witching hour and don’t forget to grab a button!!!!