Monday, March 11, 2013

Linkup Party Likes – St Patrick’s Day

 

With Saint Patrick’s Day this coming weekend I thought it be nice to share some of the great ideas that all the lovely crafters out their have come up with to brighten up this wonderful day of celebration and green beer lol.

My Granddad parents were Irish, Brannigan was my mother’s maiden name and my Grandfather’s family are from Castleblayney, County Monaghan, Ireland.

saint patricks day Collage

  1. Lucky treat bags and printable from The Benson Street.
  2. Coffee and Claddaghs St Patricks Day Party from Jacqlyn Murphy
  3. Leprechaun Kisses Boxes from The Dating Divas
  4. Lucky Printable from Keeping it Simple
  5. Shamrock Stamp from Burton Avenue
  6. Shamrock and Irish blessing plate from The Melrose Family
  7. Striped Wreath from Lemon Tree Dwelling
  8. Shamrock Banner from That’s What She Said

Hope this gives you some inspiration for this Saint Patrick’s Day.  Do you celebrate?

Jennifer xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my wreath, Jennifer! I'm buttoning up now! :) Have a great week -
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete