Monday, April 8, 2013

Cake with 2 ingredients

 

Last year I came across a pin on pinterest for a cake only make with 2 ingredients which was  a tin of crushed pineapple and 1 packet of cake mix.

Will I tried this while we were away camping as it meant that I didn’t have to worry about carry lots of stuff to make a cake.

I must say it was very yummy and moist and a hit with the other families.  But can you make it with something other then pineapple, while I decided to give it a try with a tin of apple pieces.

Wow what a yummy cake, you have to try this out.  I actually added sultanas for a little extra yumminess and I used a potato masher to mash up the apple pieces.

IMG_20130307_204914

Have you made a cake with only 2 ingredients?

Jennifer xx

 

Blogger Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment