Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

 

Happy Easter everyone! hope you all had a lovely time with family and friends and got lots of chocolate to make you burst.

Sorry for the Found it at the Library posts and lack there of others.  So how we used up all our internet usage for the month over a week ago and I have only been able to use instagram and facebook to keep in touch.

My Easter Beanies have been popular again this year with lots of custom orders over at the Made It shop:

easter pink bunny beanie 1

My nappy wallets seem to be very popular over at the Etsy Store:

yellow blue flower nappy wallet 2

And I have been working on some new ideas:

IMG_20130329_144344 IMG_20130329_214509 IMG_20130401_173734

Its a lovely sunny day here in Brisbane so I am off to have a cuppa outside while the kids play.

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment