Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Linkup Party Likes #3

Hello everyone and Happy Easter!!!!! hope you all had a lovely time with family and friends.  Yet again I have had another busy week trying to get Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs up and running so I'm really sorry I haven't posted any tutorials again and I do have a few things that I would love to share with you. 

But I still managed to have a quick browse through the other amazing links that all you talented ladies out there have linked up.  Here were a couple of my favorite:

Stephanie at Full of Great Ideas has made this "Counting down the days t-shirt" which I think I should hurry up and find me some freezer paper to make one with only 8 weeks till bub is due:


image from Full of Great Ideas
I loved the no sew tutu that Angi at Schneider Peeps has come up with and so will my girl's:


image from Schneider Peeps
This is a great way to present a baby shower gift from Dandy Giveaway :


image from Dandy Giveaway

And these pink Mary Janes are adorable over at Mrs Meyer Musings:



So hope on over and have a look at all these lovely ladies blogs.

Happy Surfing!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks for featuring me on your blog. It made my day! It is always fun to creations being enjoyed by others.

    Love your blog, I'll be stopping by often.

    Angi @ www.schneiderpeeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete