Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I've been up too

Hello everyone

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks.  I have been starting to slow down with bub number 3 due in only 3 weeks.  Plus my 2 girl's take up most of my energy too.

I had planned on doing a few post about maternity and still will starting on Friday (I'm hoping), but first I have a few things I need to get done for my other passion at the moment, my little shop Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs.

Here is what I have been up to over the last couple of weeks:

For making it to 100 likers on my facebooks page I had a giveaway where you could win a beanie and making booties for a boy and a girl.  I have been trying to work out my own crochet patterns





I also wanted to make something for bub and as I don't know what we are having I decided I would crochet a blanket


Also I have been working on a crochet pattern for my hand sanitiser holders


Now for what I will be doing over the next couple of weeks or until but gets here.  I thought I would share a few tutorials on things that will come in handy will mum's are expecting and also sharing some great tutorials that other clever mum's to be have come up with.

So what do I have in store for my first tutorial, well I had a lovely lady ask me if I make pillowcase covers for Bobby Pillow's.  Well I had no idea what a Bobby Pillow was and after looking into it and making the pillowcase for this customer I thought well I would love one for bub. 


customers pillowcase


So please stay tuned and have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment