Thursday, October 27, 2011

I’m Back!!!

 

Hello everyone, how have you all been.  Well I’m finally back from holidays and feeling refreshed.

Hubby just had 3 weeks of and in the 2nd week we took our little family and my beautiful Mum with us to Noosa.

We stopped and had lunch at the Ettamogah Pub on the way up on the Monday before settling in at the Islander Resort:

publandscape.jpg

DSC05668

During that week we took lots of walks and ate lots of yummy food, went for a swim in the lovely heated pool, walked round the Eumundi Markets, went sailing on a boat (silly me for got the camera and haven’t taken the pictures off hubby’s phone yet) and then on the way home we stopped at Under Water World to checkout all the beautiful fish and scary sharks.  Oh and the seals as well:

DSC05546

Granny with her girls

DSC05565

The girls checking out the water

DSC05577

mmmmm ice cream

DSC05553

Ethan with Granny watching the girls play at the park

DSC05611

Hubby picked up some great seafood from the local fish market.  He also made the best oysters kilpatrick, so yummy!!!!

DSC05585

Ethan’s first time in a swimming pool, it was that warm he feel asleep, so cute!!!

DSC05681

Checking out the starfish at Under Water World.

DSC05689

DSC05735

This guy is huge!!!!!!

DSC05772

And this little guy is so cute!!!

So now its back to everyday madness.  Ethan is currently teething (I know where has the time gone teething already), the girl’s are enjoying the beautiful spring weather we are having and me, well I actually managed to get some sewing done and uploaded more listings to my Made It Store.

Know as I recall I mentioned that I was thinking of making regular posts and after much thinking this is what I have in store:

Monday – Link up Party likes: I will still be checking out all the wonderful creations that you come up with.

Tuesday- In the garden: I have finally been able to get out into the vegie garden so I am going to be sharing what I have been up too with you.

Wednesdays – Tutorial Wednesday: I am hoping to share with you something I have created.

Thursdays – I found it at the library:  I have been searching the library catalogue and borrowed some great books that I wish to share with you.

Friday – What was on the Menu:  Got to have something about food.  I will be sharing what lovely things we have been creating in the kitchen.

So there you have it.  I am hoping that I can keep this going for you each week and hope that you like what you read.

Well I guess I better get too it.  Have a great week everybody!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Eumundi Markets ... I don;t get there often enough though. Looks like you had a fantastic break! :)

    ReplyDelete