Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And it’s only February

 

WARNING!!!: PHOTO OVERLOAD LOL!!!

Hello everyone, how have you all been.  Yes I know I have been very slack and I promise you that from now on I am back.

I have had a lot going on with personal life and Bits & Bobs.  My baby girl started prep this year and we are missing her during the day especially her baby sister.

DSC06882

Jorja ready for Prep

Keeping ourself busy while big sister is at school

Grace keeping busy while big sister is at school

We had some great family photo’s taken by the lovely Kylie at Kaddy Collections.  It was a very cold and rainy morning but Kylie has done wonders with the pictures and you can’t even tell how miserable the weather was.

IMG_6589

IMG_6746

IMG_6917

IMG_6596

We went camping over the Australia Day long weekend to Murphy’s Creek Escape.

DSC06898

DSC06899DSC06907

DSC06912DSC06934DSC06916DSC06931DSC06952DSC06955DSC06960

 

 

And my furry best friend of 14 years passed away last week and is missed very much.

snoop

And it’s only February!!!.  I have been doing a lot of changes with my little venture Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs.  My problem is I get an idea in my head and instead of writing it down and leaving it for another day, I rush out and buy all the stuff for that idea and as this happens a lot I end up with 50 projects going at once.

I had a real good look at what I really wanted Bits & Bobs to be all about, all I need to do now is get organised and get started.  It’s funny hubby has finished Uni and no longer sits in the study every night with me keeping myself occupied crocheting or watching my favourite show.  It’s now my turn to hide in the sewing room while he tries to find something to do.

So I have gone through my stash cupboard, tubs, boxes and bags and sorted everything out.

DSC06844

Here are a few things that I have been making while I have been absent from posting:

DSC06786DSC06787

Pram/Stroller liners are new to Bits & Bobs                 

 

DSC06789DSC06790

My Trolley covers now come with a toy hook                

DSC06791

13012012446

I have re designed my capsule inserts for baby trolley’s                        

 

DSC06830DSC06837

DSC06836

Custom Made Orders

DSC06804

And I’m thinking about trying my hand at quilting, very excited about this!

 

So as you can see I have been busy and I’m sorry for all the photo’s but as I said busy busy.

Now to get back on track with my usual posting on Monday.  I have a tutorial for Wednesday using this:

DSC07001

And I have been busy borrowing books from the library and working out in our gardens.  So stay tuned and I promise I will be back on Monday!

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment