Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It’s been a while

 

Hello lovely people.  How have you all been.  Me I know I have been very absant from the blog and it’s not that I haven’t wanted to write any posts it’s just that I have been very busy with family life and everything that goes with it.

I haven’t even read any postings from the blogs that I follow and I’m scared to look and see how many there are as I know that I will be missing out on some fantastic posts.

My little man will be 1 next month.  Can’t believe it, where has that year gone. I just want to thank you all for hanging in there and not jumping ship and I promise that I am going to be back on board as of Monday.

Now that I have myself into a routine with school runs and everything in between I will be back making my regular postings.

I will be taking this week to finish a few custom orders that I have for Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs and then organising my postings.

So once again I (and I know I have said it before) thank you and I will see you all here next week.

Jennifer xxxx

P.S  Here is a picture of my cheeky monkey that I took over the long weekend while away camping.  We are not quite walking yet!!!

DSC07401

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you! Hope you will do Tutorial Wednesdays again, I like those :)

    ReplyDelete