Thursday, May 17, 2012

What’s for dinner

 

I love a quick and easy dinner especially when it is one that you through together and hope everyone likes it.

Now that I know how to cook risotto in the pressure cooker anything is possible. 

I was going to make Tuna Mornay but thought we hadn’t had risotto for awhile so I through some garlic and onions in the bottom of the pot with some olive oil, then when the onion was clear I put in 1 1/2 cups of Arborio rice in and stirred to clear, then added 3 cups of Chicken stock (you could also use vegetable).

Now to put the lid on and when the pressure has built which only takes a minute or so I turned it down and set the timer for 7 mins.

When 7 mins is up and the pressure is all out I just open the lid and through in a cup of tasty cheese, can of tuna in spring water (drained of course) and some blanched or steamed broccoli.

And here you have it, a quick and easy yummy dinner that all the family likes, even the kids!

DSC07697

What’s for dinner at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment