Saturday, July 28, 2012

In the garden

 

My little rose garden bed seems to coming along nicely.  The roses that I planted a few weeks ago are doing really well and there are 7 new buds on the first rose bush I planted.  Can’t wait for them to bloom.

I recently purchased two more and have yet to plant them, a white Ice Berg and a Red Christian Dior, don’t you just love that name lol.

rose collage

I also transplanted my white gardenia as it wasn’t doing so well in the pot it was in and hasn’t flowered for sometime now.  The caterpillars seem to enjoy eating all its leaves poor thing.

Now all I need to finish the bed is some smaller plants to compliment the roses.  What a lovely day it is to be out in the garden today.

Hope you are having a lovely day too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment