Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hunger Games

 

I have just finished working on this custom order for a lovely friend for her 1 yr. olds photo shoot on the beach.  Can’t wait to see the pictures.

mermaid  Collage

So I am going to have a little downtime and finished reading the second book to the Hunger Game series.

DSC08871Yes I know I am a little late on reading these and I was the same with the Twilight series, didn’t know it existed until the movie came out and after watching it I bought the first book and when I finished that I had to run out and get the next one.  I think it took me a month to read all 4.

But you would think with someone who visits the library a lot I would know what the latest craze in the reading department is but alas it is always craft books I am looking at.

And yes the next one will be The Fifty Shades of Grey lol.  Have you read the series yet.  Would love to know your thoughts?

Happy Reading.

p.s. have you seen the latest issue of Tickle the Imagination that is out today.  You can find it here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment