Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whats on the Menu–Thai Prawn Curry

 

I came across a recipe for Thai Prawn Curry last week in the back of a Tupperware Catalogue and as it is coming into the warmer weather, and the recipe having two of my favourite things (prawn and curry) I thought it would be a great dish for Friday nights dinner for Hubby and I.

But when I went looking for the ingredients, I was having a hard time finding Thai red curry paste anywhere at the local shops.

thai curry

Then I came across this box by Marion’s Kitchen. Marion was a contestant on the second series of Masterchef Australia.  After the series finished Marion create her own food range business called Marion’s Kitchen.

I would like to say a big thankyou to Marion for creating this as it saved me big time and I didn’t have to buy all the main ingredients for the recipe only the yummy stuff I wanted to add.

my thai curry

You can read all about Marion here on her website, and find her blog here. And don’t forget to checkout her great range and more delicious recipes as well.

I will be checking out the rest of the range especially the Pad Thai.

What’s on your menu?

signature Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment