Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud

 

I know this book has been out for quite a few years now but I caught the movie a few weeks ago on Free to air TV late one night while I was waiting for some panadol to kick in and get rid of a horrible headache.

20130501_171926

I didn’t get to see it all but the next day I looked it up on the net to see what it was all about and found out that it was adapted from a book and not just a screenplay.

I love to read and I usually read a chapter of a book before I go to bed but my last 2 book series, The Bourne Identity trilogy (yes I read it as my husband said that they are completely different from the movie which they are and I had just finished the Twilight books) and of course the Fifty Shades of Grey (bought them with a gift voucher from my in-laws for my birthday) by book 3 of the series I was over the storylines and just wanted them to hurry up and get somewhere and they are both still sitting on my bedside table waiting to be finished.

So while the girl’s where at dance classes I took Mr E up to the library to find out if they had a copy and lucky me it was available (our local library is very small and I usually have to request books online to be delivered locally).

Looking forward to reading this one. Have you read the book, what did you think?

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment