Thursday, June 13, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

 

Wow has it been busy at our place of late.  If you have been following me on Instagram would already have seen the pictures of the wonderful job my hubby and his brother have done on our garage to room renovations.

20130525_153735

We have never really used the house garage to store the cars since building our home 10 years ago but used it as storage, bar area, then toy room then my sewing room/toy room. 

20130526_131728

When Miss G started prep this year we decided that the girls should have their own room and we changed the study into Ethan’s room thus putting the study and sewing area together in the garage.

20130526_124512

But with the big metal door it was, as you may have already guessed always dark with not much lighting and really cold in winter and really hot in summer. I would have to raise the door just a little bit during the day to let the light in.

IMG_20130203_180535

Now I have a lovely 2.4 metre sliding door that lets loads of light in and it’s a pleasure to come in and sew.

It no longer feels like a garage and after hubby finally removed the motor and railings for the electric garage door and today we had a security door installed, it is now a big room.

20130613_131053

We also celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary last weekend and my wonderful Mum looked after the kids so that hubby and I could have a night away.

 

On arrival at Royal Woods Resort we were excited to find that our room had been upgraded to the honeymoon suite.  For dinner we went to our favourite restaurant down the Gold Coast, Ashmore steak and seafood which my family discovered back in 1999 and to this day I have never had a bad meal and highly recommend the place.

IMG_20130608_215350

Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs has been very busy too with custom orders for my new Compact Strider pram liner sets and my clutch style nappy wallets.

IMG_20130606_124108

So sorry for being a bit absent again on the blog and I hope to be back to regular posting next week.

Hope you are all well, what’s new with you?

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment