Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cake Pops

I have fallen in love with this new craze called Cake Pops and I just wanted to share some tutorials that I have come across while checking out a few blogs that I follow.

The first one I found was Audrey at Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats and boy is this lady talented.  I just love the Elmo and Cookie Monster pops. It's a same she lives in the USA.

Just to cute!!

and what about these little guy's

And just love these Hello Kitty's!!!
All Photo's from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats.


But then I found Bubble and Sweet while I was reading The TomKat Studio  blog and what a great blog Linda has and she lives in Queensland.  I just love what she creates and will definitely have to give her recipes a go.

Yum Tim Tam Cookie Pops!!! definitely trying this one!
Photo by Bubble and Sweet

There is also a recipe for Cake Pops on Martha Stewart :


Cupcake Pops by Bakerella (the QUEEN of Cake Pops!)
from Martha Stewart.  Photo from Martha Stewart

Here is another one I found by Little Miss Momma:


Easy Cake Pop Recipe.  Photo from Little Miss Momma


And another great tutorial by Recipe Rhapsody:

Photo from Recipe Rhapsody

So start cooking or just have a look through all these talented ladies blogs.  I know I'm keen to have a go!

Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment