I'm slowly getting back into my sewing and will hopefully be on here a lot more. I have a tutorial already to go for next week on how I made these:
And I have come up with a few idea's for weekly post. But now to this weeks Link Party Likes. As usual you have all been very busy and so here are a few of the links that I really liked:
|All photo's above are from the relative sites|
- Rachel at Sun Scholars shares this great tutorial on how to make your own nappy cake
- I'm loving all things for boys at the moment so had to share this tutorial by Kimberlee over at The Spunky Diva .
- Now I know what to do with my husbands unwanted work shirts, Jennifer from My Own Road show us how to turn a shirt into a vest for a little man.
- Need a change pad or looking for something for the next baby shower you are attending well why not make a quilted change pad. Oxford Impressions uses Michael Miller fabrics to create this lovely change pad.
- Julie from Vibrant Designs shares a tutorial for this lovely maxi dress
- What a great way to update an old shirt that you haven't worn for ages. Checkout Emily's tutorial over at Em-agination
- I just have to have a go at making this delicious looking dish from Chef In Training, thanks Nikki
- And I'm a bit scared of zippers but this tutorial by Kathryn at Creating My Way To Success makes sewing in zippers look easy, will have to give it a try.
So head on over and check out these great tutorials and explore these wonderful blogs.