Well there goes another week and how have you all been. At our house we all seem to be getting the flu. My poor little man had it first and with a runny nose and a terrible chesty cough he still manages to give us a big smile.
(this picture was taken by my sister a few weeks ago. Didn’t fancy turning everyone off with a picture of him with a runny nose lol)
I have decided that I am going to change a few posts around so that I am not late with any tutorials that I have planned. Trying to get them done during the week is just not happening.
I’m thinking that Sunday works better for me as then I have daddy at home to help me out with the kids so that I can get things done. I also want to be able to do a few tutes on anything that I like in books that I find.
But back to what you have all been up to. I have noticed this time round that there are a few links to DIY’s in the garden which is great.
Here is what caught my eye:
- What a great way to recycle an old wooden bed frame. First it was a stage for the kids and now they have turned it into a raised garden bed. Awesome, Pondered Primed Perfected
- Another great idea and something that I have been planning to do to my veggie garden beds only with netting, is this little green house over at Love and Laundry.
- Andrew and I hunted around for an old rocking chair for the nursery before Jorja was born and ended up buying a brand new one, oh well. Just love this revamp over at Aprons & Ambition.
- Another lovely remodel is this cane chair at The Cards We Drew, makes me think of Spring.
- An no I have delved into the land of sewing quilts just yet but I love this pattern over at Sew Sweet Cottage
- Soap in a pouch, this is a great idea and definitely one that I will be making for the kids to use, especially when camping. I found it at Vanessa’s Values who found it over at Whimsy Love.
- And last but not least, this French bread recipe is one that I am going to try especially as I have started to bake my own bread on weekends with the bread machine. You can find the recipe at Just 2 Birds.
So there you have it, some great new things to try and fantastic blogs to read.
Have a great day!!!!