Well I have been sewing a few half finished projects that have been lying around the sewing tables at the moment.
I finally finished the large cushion cover for the day bed but not happy with it so sorry no pictures as yet.
There are so many things that I need to do and want to share with you that are for the Bits & Bobs store.. I actually will be having my very first market stall in September that I need to get organised too. I know it’s only June but it will be here before I know it.
Ethan turns 1 next Friday so I have been trying to come up with ideas for that as well. So what have you all been up too, lets see what caught my eye at the Linkup Parties:
- What little Harry Potter fan wouldn’t love a Harry Potter Doll. You can find out the details over at The Creative Vault.
- I’m always looking out for great ideas for gifts at school and I just love these cute little clipboards in these teachers gifts over at Scissors & Spatulas
- I actually came across these cute little ice cream cones on Pinterest, what a great idea Cherie Spare Time.
- I am going to make a kit kat cake for Ethan’s birthday only with white chocolate ones. Love the one that A Bunch of Biships has made.
- My next tutorial is on a little clutch that Miss G wanted me to make from a pattern sheet she found at Spotlight so couldn’t resist sharing this lovely little number that Sweet Bee Buzzings has made with this fantastic plaid material.
- Loveing this applique bikini over at PaziLove.
- OMG how cute are these Mickey and Mini Mouse beanies. This was another one that I found on Pinterest first. Thanks for sharing the pattern Repeat Crafter Me
- And why not make these beanies to go with a birthday theme. Lovin this Mini Mouse cake over at Sweetened by Kagi.
So a big thank you for all these lovely crafters for sharing at the link parties and I hope you all have a great time checking out there blogs.
Have a great day!