Can’t believe it’s Valentines Day next week. Wasn’t it just Christmas and new year last week lol.
Getting back into my regular postings I thought instead of giving the Linkup Party Likes a number I would now choose a theme. So why not start with Valentines Day!
I must admit I haven’t made anything yet but have a few ideas swimming around my head and if I get a chance I am hoping to have something for you next week.
But in the mean time what have you lovely crafters been up too? Here a few that I thought would be great to pop in your kid’s school lunches, something for the teacher or just something for your own special Valentine!
- Serving Pink Lemonade: Healthy Valentine Treat
- Organized 31: Valentine Tic Tac
- Dreamsicle Sisters: You make my heart blossom
- Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons: Valentine Babybel Cheese Snack
- Echoes of Laughter: Valentine Marshmallow Pops
- Amanda’s Parties to go!: Treat box tutorial
- Ode to Inspiration: Love is in the air (chocolate spoons)