I have entered the fabric challenge over at Little Starfish Fabrics to win a $30 voucher. You receive 2 different fabrics and some accessories and then you have to create whatever you like and as many things as you like. These are my two entries:
So with crocheting in mind I thought I would see who else has been busy with the old crochet hooks and yarn:
- Infinity Scarf tutorial from Carissa Miss
- Snake winter headband from Sisters, Sisters
- Angry Bird and Spiderman beanies from Toquas Crafts
- Women's Loafer slippers from Whistle and Ivy
- Newborn crowns from Little Rays of Sunshine
- Quick and chunky ear warmer from Projects Around the House
- Simple crochet bracelets from Handmade by Annabelle
- My first doily from Howling at the Moon
How cute are those newborn crowns and red and blue seems to be the colour of the moment.
Have you crocheted lately?