Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 

Wow can’t believe that Christmas is next week already and I am happy to report that I have all my Christmas shopping done and dusted.  Can’t believe that I am organised this year.  Usually I am still buying presents and stocking fillers 2 days before the big day lol.

This year I decided that I would try my hand at making a few yummy sweets for Christmas and I thought I would share the recipes with you over the next couple of days.

First I have a 2 recipes I tried for fudge.  Both are easy to make but one of the recipes I found has only 2 ingredients. 

Cape Trip 476

Next is the rum balls which turned out really yummy and uses weetbix.  And the third one is super easy and you can cook it in one day, and that is yummy Christmas cake. 

Cape Trip 437

 

I made up so little Christmas baskets for hubby to take to work with him to share with his work colleges. I also thought I would share a sewing tutorial for a gift that you can make for any occasion but would also make a great secret Santa gift.

Cape Trip 508

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment