Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello Blogging World!!

Hello to everyone or anyone who finds my little blog.  This is the first time that I have ever blogged so please forgive me if I ramble on.

Why have I decided to start my own blog? Well it all started with a page suggestion from my sister in law on FaceBooks for Little Star Designs.  Amanda from Little Star Designs makes beautiful custom made pillows as well as bags for kids and mum's and other wonderful accessories.

On this blog I also noticed that Amanda followed other blogs so I started looking at those blogs and from those pages more blogs and I just became addicted.

I had also been studying at Tafe and had pretty much stopped sewing and making crafts but after reading all these blogs, I cleaned the dust of my poor Janome sewing machine that my husband bought me 5 years ago for my birthday and started her up.

Once I started everything was like a running blog in my head so I have put the nerves aside and decided it was time to start my own. 

So what do I hope to achieve with this blog?  Well I hope that I can also encourage other people to start sewing or crafting or pass on a favorite recipe or two.  And it might also keep my in my vegie garden too as it has been a little neglected of late.  Also I would like to introduce books that I have found at our local library or introduce a tutorial or two that I have found and even create my own.

Anyway I am rambling now so I will say thank you for finding me and reading my blog and I hope you can get something out of it.

Have a great day
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment