Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Link Party Like # 9

Well what a week, have been waiting hand and foot on my little man who still every now and then brakes out of his routine and just wont settle or just wants to feed.  But we are getting there.

I actually got around to sewing something this week while the little man slept though.  I have had some Michael Miller material since last year that I was going to make apron's and chef's hats out of for my girls.  I made one set for my niece for Christmas here.  It was the first time I had actually used bias tape and was very proud of myself for not making to much of a mess.

And here is a picture of my little monkeys wearing their new apron's and chef's hats:


So what have you all been up to lately:

photo's taken from related blogs

  1. Jennifer at My Own Road shows us what to do with hubby's old shirts.  I will have to rescue a few of my hubby's before they go into his rag pile in the shed.
  2. Sewing Chick also show us how to turn hubby's old shirts into a onesie, very clever
  3. Love this dress by Anngela over at Anngela's Pretty Things.
  4. And who doesn't love this ruffle diaper cover.  Checkout the tutorial over at Katie J Gibson
  5. Ruffles galore here at Butterly Kisses
  6. And checkout the great hairbands that The Crafty Blog Stalker made from T-Shirts.  She found the tutorial for it over at the Craft Snob.
  7. Why not change a plain onsie into a ruffle dress using the tutorial over at Sugar Baby Boutique.
So if you haven't made anything in a while I hope all these wonderful tutorials/blogs will give you some inspiration.

Happy Sewing

2 comments: