Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Linkup Party Likes #17

 

I know it’s that time of the week again.  Sorry the post is a day late but have been busy with a very unhappy little man who is not liking the hot weather we are having in sunny Queensland.

A very close friend of mine had her first baby last week.  He is so adorable and so tiny.  Can believe my little man was the same size as him.

DSC06210

I had already made a bib and some burp clothes for her at the baby shower but wanted to give the little man something at the hospital so I used this pattern to make these adorable little shoes and drafted my own template for the tie applique. 

DSC06375

Only problem was my machine started playing up so had to hand sew around the tie.

After looking through all the wonderful things everyone has been creating over the last week, I thought I would stick with a theme and seek out anything to do with babies.  And here is what I found:

Binge Crafter used a pattern from One Yard Wonders to make this adorable little dinosaur for a new nephew.  Love the matching wipes case:

IMG_1587

 

Here is a different take on the old nappy cake, Diaper Babies!  Northern Cottage has use nappy’s to gift a washer and socks in a gift basket:

home 050_thumb[25]

 

And who could resist these gorgeous little Gnome hats for there little ones over at At the Butterfly Ball:

springbrook park 013

 

Craft Critters has created some great wall art for her little boys bedroom:

dinosaur wall art

 

I just love the fabric that Sew Much Ado has used for this car seat cover:

IMG_5390edit

 

Scrapbooking is something that I haven’t done in a very long time and I just loved this accordion baby album over at Clean & Scentsible:

Picnik collage baby albums

 

This frog is so cute and such a lovely gift idea for a little one.  Note Song shares her pattern here:

1

 

Sew, Cook, Laugh & Live has created this lovely Christmas onesie :

040_thumb[21]

 

And aren’t these the cutest little crochet boots.  You can find them over at Lil Pink Pocket:

gray baby boots

 

Well I best be going and get a start on my tutorial for tomorrow.  I have a few ideas but it’s which one to pick first.

Hope there is something here to inspire your next project/gift.

Have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Oh, I'm so honored you would feature my little frog!! Thank you so much!
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my tutorial! I love the other ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Thanks for the feature! I love all the other ideas too!!

    Your newest liker!
    http://sewcooklaughlive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for including my little blog in your links! Hopefully I'll get the full tutorial up in a couple of days.

    I've enjoyed looking around your blog... {your children are gorgeous!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my baby album. Scrapbooking always seems to go in phases for me! I love your other links especially that dinosaur artwork. I've enjoyed looking around your blog -your ponytail hat is really cute!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for featuring my baby boots! Have a great week!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete