Monday, November 21, 2011

Linkup Party Likes #18

 

Wow had a very busy weekend with family.  We celebrated my nephew’s 2nd birthday and and managed to convince Daddy to go shopping over the weekend.  It was  a hot one.

I was hoping to get my accessory feet for my overlocker this week that have been on order since I bought my machine over 3 weeks ago. It came with 5 extra feet and a free lesson with the purchase and I want to have a play around with them all before I book.  Not happy but what can you do. 

There is a lot happening in the world of linkup parties.  I have noticed that a few Christmas ideas are starting to pop up along with some lovely things for Thanks Giving.

So what has caught my eye over the last week.  First one that caught, well my daughters eye actually when she was standing watching what mummy was doing, was this pretty pink knit dropped waist dress.  Of course she has put her order in for this one lol, you can find the tutorial over at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom :

for link ups_1

 

Then I was informed that I had to make one of these cute crocodiles for Ethan to play with that we found over at My Life in Namibia:

croc6

 

I just love all the different takes on felt flowers that have been popping up around the place, like this one by Inspirations by D:

nbDSC_3025:

 

Why not make a cute little tie beanie out of Christmas material for your little one or as a gift.  Found this a great tutorial for one over at Blooms and Bugs:

P1100641

 

My favourite upcycle this week is this adorable little dress from a jumper tutorial over at Baby Making Machine:

sweater dress toddler tutorial

 

A Creative Princess has made this cute little ribbon turkey for thanks giving out of an embroidery hoop:

106_4634

 

I really need to get organised and start writing my Christmas cards out.  It has been a few years since I actually made all my own cards. Just love this card and tag that Alderberry Hill has created:

IMG_0193-1

 

Brown Paper Packages has this great idea for an advent calendar using toilet paper rolls:

IMG_4054

 

Can’t wait to see what you all get up to this week.  Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including us in this wonderful list! What an honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jennifer, what a good start of my week, to see you posted my tutorial in your likes list! I hope Ethan loves his crocodile as much as my children love theirs. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is grand, thanks so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete