Thursday, March 22, 2012

Found it at the Library

 

A little while ago I picked up some 5” moda and Riley Blake packs from Little Starfish Fabrics and thought I would make a couple of quilts for the kids.

DSC06804

So I quickly hoped on to the Library Catalogue and madly requested a few quilting books.

And here is what I ended up with (sorry camera is out of action and had to use my phone):

22032012522

 

I must say I think I need to find a beginners quilting book as although these books are fantastic and beautifully illustrated, I had a huge quilting information overload and started to panic.

I think the sensible thing for me to do is to start a few basic patterns and then take it from there.  I have to remember yes I can sew but I’m not that great yet lol!

Happy Reading!!!

Books:

  1. scraptherapy Cut the Scraps! by Joan Ford
  2. 3 – Fabric Quilts by Leni Levenson Wiener
  3. Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott
  4. Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott

No comments:

Post a Comment