Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

 

Hello everyone, how are you going with your Christmas preparations.  I have finished my last minute food shop today and getting dinner ready for our Christmas Eve dinner with my family.

Sorry I have been absent for quite a while.  I have only just got back last Wednesday from a 5 week camping and 4WD trip to the Victorian High Country.

398724_10200159970151311_1583389357_n

We had a fantastic time.  I have lots of pictures to share with you in the coming weeks.

I will be back to my regular posting in January with lots of things to share with you.  I had my trusty notepad along the way so that I could write down everything I thought of to blog about.

I will also have a few new regular postings as well.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.  Thank you so much for sticking around even if I was a bit of a flake.

Hope you all have a safe and Happy New year and looking forward to great things to come in 2013!!!!!!

Jennifer xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment