Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ching Ching!!!!

 

I know I know it’s now February but Happy New Year too you all!!! I don’t know about you but we have had a very busy and interesting start to the year.

First we decided that it was time that the kids had their own rooms and so we moved 3 of the rooms and the garage around.10 trips later to the recycle centre and charity bins I have managed not only to clean out the kids rooms but the rest of the house.

Now I have one big area for my sewing room along with our computer desk.  Hoping to convert the garage this year.

IMG_20130203_180505

And while were at it we decided that after 10 years in the house it was about time that we updated our lounge room.  Yeah!!!!

As you all would now we have had some serious weather happening here in Qld with a lot of areas flooding and people losing their homes.

IMG_20130129_082505

We were one of the lucky ones.  Our area did flood blocking us in for a few days and the power was out for over 60 ours which and we lost most of the food in our fridge and freezer (thank goodness we are campers) but that is nothing compared to the devastation in Bundaberg and the people living around and near rivers that broke their levies.

20130130_124932

My baby girl Miss G started Prep last week.  One a few tears, most while getting her ready and after dropping her off but otherwise she did well.

20130131_083539

I have recently opened another shop front for Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs on Etsy which has done well in the few short weeks it was open.

After winning a Mollie Makes magazine from Plushka’s Craft I have been discovering some fantastic magazines from the UK and here at home.

20130205_131354

But what about my poor neglected Blog.  Well you will be happy to know that I will be back to my regular posting with a few more thrown in between. 

Now that it’s just me and my little man I can better manage my time.  I’m hoping that I can get a few guest postings happening along with some SPONSORS, drop me an email. And I am hoping to have a few giveaways of my own too!

I have been trying to change the look of the blog again.  Fresh start for 2013.

So once again thank you so much for sticking with me and I promise you want be disappointed.

Always

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment